Thursday 9 May 2013

Style Diary Day 22: Loved Up

In honour of my three year anniversary with partner in crime and love of my life, Jean Pierre Benoir,  I have created a little montage of "loved up" accessories... followed by "love inspired" fashion... followed by the most adorable street style couples.  What can I say? It's that kind of day...



Clockwise from top:
Glo-mesh Heart Bag: shopbot.com
XO Stamp Ring: Witchery
Gold Heart Ring: Aurelie Bidermann
Couples iPhone Cases: River Island
Heart Studs: Witchery
Red clutch: Mimco
Heart coin purse: Marc Jacobs
Heart Sunglasses: Etsy
Lovebirds Ring: Pamela Love 
Heart Locket: Tiffany
Heart Scarf: C. Wonder

Love inspired fashion featuring heart motifs and designs.  Particularly featured is the Wildfox Heart Sweat shirt which I own and may be sporting today for our special day :)






















And now for the most adorable and fashionable, loved up street style couples I could find...





























Ok. I promise. That's it for the mushy, lovey dovey stuff.

Have a fab day
 LLV xx



No comments:

Post a Comment