Wednesday 8 May 2013

Style Diary Day 21: Mothers' Day

Mothers' Day is fast approaching, so I decided to put together a visual gift list to spark some ideas for the most important woman in your life.  (I know my own incredible Mother will be very well spoiled.) 
The gift inspiration features gifts at any budget:



(Each Row from Top)
Aesop Hand Creme $24
Burt's Bees Hand Creme $15
Peach Resin Doves Brooch etsy.com $15
Witchery Sunglasses $70
Pantone Mug $15
Coates & Seely Brut Rose $58
Sonia Rykiel Scarf $175
OPI Nailpolish "Don't Pretzel My Buttons" $20
Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel $135
Kate Spade Watch POA
Picnic Basket lamps plus.com $120
J. Crew iPhone Case $10
Tiffany Heart Locket $1905
Multiyork Cushion $53
Peter Alexander Slippers $40
Ted Baker Makeup Bag $65
Diptique Roses Candle $30
Etsy.com Card $5
Chanel Pink Leather Clutch POA
Tom Ford Soap $34
Witchery Flats $90
Jennifer Meyer Love Brooch $270

(And no Mum, I haven't put your gift/s up here... I didn't want to spoil your surprise ;) )

During my research for the perfect Mothers' Day gifts, I came across this fabulous Mum's Day campaign by Peter Alexander Sleepwear featuring the amazing Carmen dell'Orefice who is the oldest working model in the world at the incredible age of 82.






Isn't she STUNNING! Definitely still got it!!! Carmen is amazing inspiration to women everywhere, showing that beauty and style are TIMELESS:














VERY INSPIRED... LLV xx

No comments:

Post a Comment