Wednesday 1 May 2013

Style Diary Day 16: "Airport Chic"

Today I flew to Sydney at 6am for a jam-packed day of model go-sees.  I had some time to kill at the airport and I found myself picking out several beautifully chic travel outfits worn by some super stylish passengers.  

There are some people who somehow manage to look beautiful, fresh, flawless and trendy even when travelling!  Stunning Diane Kruger is definitely one of them:







Here is an "airport chic" outfit I have put together with a few little travel tips worked in:






1. A soft scarf or snuggly cardigan works perfectly as a rolled up pillow for an inflight snooze.

2. Protect your lips from the harsh air conditioning in flight with a balm such as Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm

3.  Ponti stretch fabric or relaxed fit canvas pants are super comfy for sitting down in the plane

4.  A backpack keeps your hands free to wheel your luggage and to engage in some airport shopping!

LLV xx



No comments:

Post a Comment