Friday 19 April 2013

Style Diary Day 5: Launch Day

I guess Friday is as good a day as any to launch an exciting new venture!  This blog is a bit of a personal development project for me and I hope you will come along for the ride.  My vision is to create an online space for fashion inspiration for all shapes and sizes and a place to combine all my passions and projects in music, modelling and style.  I am also offering some style services as well so be sure to check those out - they would make a great Mothers' Day present...  

In honour of launch day, I have created this ultra-feminine, fun, flirty party look in soft pinks and daring reds with everyone's favourite nostalgic footwear, jelly sandals.  This gorgeous 50s inspired dress is from Top Shop, one of the most accessible go-to stores on my list right now.  I purchased these very same Jellies (clear with silver glitter- the same style I had when I was 6) from Dakota 501, a denim/street wear store on Chapel Street in Melbourne.  

Be sure to check in each day for my daily style diary and updates on upcoming projects.

LLV xx




No comments:

Post a Comment